Many people have expressed an interest in living near the Goloka Spiritual Community but essentially living alone in their own tree house, or berm, or tiny house, or full-sized conventional home. This is now possible with the Goloka Community Mountain Forest Estates.
The Mountain Forest Estates consist of 1.5 acres of forest that surrounds the Goloka Spiritual Community on the 10,000 foot mountain top property in Angel Fire, New Mexico. Initially we will have 400 acres but eventually we want to secure the other 600 acres there and that will give us the entire mountain top mesa.
On the original 400 acres we have 140 Mountain Forest Estates available. A few of these are on the rim of the mountain so they have a beautiful vista of the surrounding mountains and valleys below. These are the Mountain Vista Forest Estates.
Mountain Forest Estates
Mountain Vista Forest Estates
Each estate will have water from a local well or from the large Community well, depending on the location. Solar will be used until we have the small nuclear reactors operating, then your estate will be connected to the Community power grid, which will be all underground. Each estate will have a septic system for waste.
The Community has a biogas system to transform vegetable waste into cooking fuel and each estate will be connected to the central biogas system. Also, as an Estate resident, you will have full access to all Community facilities, including the large meditation pyramid, MahaVideha University, MahaVideha School, organic vegetable and fruit gardens, the ahimsa dairy, ayurvedic health center, the recreation center with its large indoor swimming pool, pilates and yoga studios, and personal grooming salons. The Community is just a short walk from your Estate.
Here is an image of the property with buildings and estates illustrated (click on the image to see a larger size):
The following are some of the possible Estate home designs that you can order:
But, do not limit yourself! Almost anything you can conceive can be created in the Forest Estates. There are these Lifetime Membership options:
- Basic Mountain Forest Estate - approximately 1.5 acres of interior forest land, includes access to all utilities and a private driveway from the Community to your Estate. Full access to all community amenities such as the organic gardens, meditation pyramid, the schools, recreation center and ayurvedic health center. You can temporarily (maximum 1 year) park an RV on the Estate and hook up to electric, water and sewer that is provided on a level RV pad that will be provided at no additional cost. $225,000
- Basic Mountain Vista Forest Estate - approximately 1.5 acres of vista forest land, includes access to all utilities and a private driveway from the Community to your Estate. Full access to all community amenities such as the organic gardens, meditation pyramid, the schools, recreation center and ayurvedic health center. You can temporarily (maximum 1 year)park an RV on the Estate and hook up to electric, water and sewer that is provided on a level RV pad that will be provided at no additional cost. $315,000
- For both Estates, the actual cost of the residence will be paid directly to the contractor who builds the home. There are minimum building codes and restrictions. The home must be build on site (no mobile homes allowed) but manufactured homes that meet the specifications of the Community may be permitted.
There is a monthly cost for the Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme, Community maintenance (but excluding maintenance on your personal Estate home) and utilities, food, clothing, and personal items, based on several criteria, as follows:
- $1,250 per month for the Age Reversal Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme
- $750 per month for the Life Extension Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme
- $550 per month for children under the age of 14, no Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme
It is possible to earn credits for referral of others to the Community. For every dollar your referral spends on their Lifetime Membership, you will receive one Credit which you can use for your own Estate Lifetime Membership or transfer to another person for their use.
To reserve your Estate, please send an email to email@example.com and mention which type of Estate you are interested in and include your telephone number and best time to call. Someone will contact you to answer all questions.